Job #: 28854
Title: PHP Developer ( Mid level)- NC
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company
- Remote/Telecommute options
- Work closely with the VP of Engineering on cutting edge projects
- My client has built an industry leading SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that leverages the power of artificial intelligence and automation to radically reduce brand and pricing policy violations.
- Within weeks, customers across a wide range of industries uncover opportunities to build competitive advantage, increase profit margins and find growth opportunities.
- They are currently looking to hire a mid-level PHP Developer who would be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- This would be a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must have experience working on a distributed team
- 3-6 years of relevant application development experience
- Experience developing in Java and PHP
- Experience with AWS
- Must be a cooperative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Prefer candidate to be within a reasonable radius to Charlotte, NC however candidate can be remote. (East Coast Preferably)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: