Job #: 28856
Title: Senior FPGA Engineer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity to join a sophisticated and highly-successful financial firm, with a growing FPGA team. Outstanding benefits including on-site gym, free food and snacks daily, casual attire and committment to technology. JOB DESCRIPTION
Leading financial services firm is seeking a Senior FPGA Engineer.
Location is suburban Philadelphia.
Relocation assistance is available.
You will be required to design and implement hardware-accelerated solutions for the firm. These require in-depth knowledge of FPGA design and architecture, and the ability to translate problems into hardware solutions.
You will also participate from concept through to production including hardware selection, FPGA design, simulation and testing. Existing knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP is strongly preferred. Experience with VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog or HLS is required.
Experience in the financial industry is not required.
- Architect and design solutions to accelerate key areas of the firm`s infrastructure including hardware selection and key functional blocks.
- Implement solutions from the board to API and deploy out to a production environment.
- Interact with software teams to capture and design solutions in hardware.
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing hardware solutions.
- Experience with high-level synthesis is a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: