Job #: 29003
Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The product line, while in the market almost 20 years, is continuously being expanded to meet customer needs. There is strong market demand which creates a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company re org developing and growing your biz dev leadership talent with a hands on relationship with the product development team. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a US company selling a product currently manufactured in Asia. A change in business strategy is creating a new opening in the company` s biz dev leadership team.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Development you will be responsible to handle both the growth strategy and execution of key B-B accounts in the US the perfect step up for a biz dev leader looking to make a difference
If you have worked in environments requiring strong US Asia relationships or have created relationships with major re sellers you will get special attention from our client.
Language skills in Mandarin are not required but definitely a plus. You will be traveling domestically about 25% of the time with minimal to no Asian travel
Your short and long responsibilities will include
- Full range of sales activities from prospecting thru presentation and closing
- Maintain and build relationships with key decision makers within customer organizations
- Identify new customers, decision makers, and needs
- Identify growth strategies based on clear financial and customer satisfaction goals
- Organize customers into existing and new markets
- 3+ years of experience as a business development manager with a strong track record of success.
- BS or BA or equivalent sales/biz dev experience
- Strong sales and sales management skills with emphasis on time and territory management.
- Developing clients and markets preferably representing a tangible product in electrical or hardware sales
- Knows how to build and grow key relationships that will identify customer needs and drive product development
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: