Job #: 27175
Title: Home Health - RN
Job Location: Medford, Oregon - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Start your career in this opportunity-rich environment. Nationwide opportunities should you ever move. Our fantastic home health company is growing and looking for nurses to grow with us.
We offer 6-8 weeks training, CEU`s, education including tuition reimbursement.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, educating, observing and monitoring patients` conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations. JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a self scheduling opportunity with full-time benefits in which you may be providing:
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Education wound cleaning
- Setting up the interdisciplinary team
- Utilization management
- Change in Medication
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State of Oregon
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health or 1 years of recent Medical Surgical in an acute care hospital
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: