Job #: 28979
Title: Antenna Test Engineer
Job Location: Torrance, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Grow with a great company whos based in Southern California where the weather is great, and the cultural / recreational activities are endless. You can expect great benefits and room for growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
Job # 3222
We are hiring a senior level Antenna Test engineer who will be devoted to the job of testing numerous types of radomes and antennas in our Anechoic chambers, and various styles of test Ranges. This is a military defense oriented position which requires the ability to obtain a US government security clearance in the future. As our Antenna Test Engineer, you will be asked to develop test plans, configure equipment, and test antennas in our in-house automated anechoic chambers (test ranges).
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. QUALIFICATIONS
- This position will require 5+ years of experience in an RF test organization and a Bachelor or Masters degree in electrical engineering or physics.
- TRAVEL: This position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Experience with antenna and/or RF design and measurements.
- Work with customers to determine test requirements and develop comprehensive test plans.
- Develop test scripts when applicable
- Prepare and configure test ranges, positioning systems, and test equipment.
- Provide test support for debugging of prototype antennas.
- Interface with Customer`s antenna engineers.
- Document and present test results to Customer.
- Maintain in-house test ranges and test equipment per operating procedures to meet certification requirements.
- Familiarity with automated RF test equipment (such as Network Analyzers, Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.)
- Microsoft Office software
Experience in the development of test scripts is a plus.
Some experience with RF simulation software such as FEKO, GRASP, HFSS or other
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: