Job #: 27329
Title: Civil / Land Development Engineer
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Successful candidate will be given the opportunity to expand the engineering department and eventually open an office. JOB DESCRIPTION
Well established DC company in order to expedite the permitting and design for their projects has taken the decision to establish a Civil Engineering firm and are seeking a motivated Civil Engineer with land development design experience to lead the engineering department. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing stormwater, paving, grading, and utility infrastructure as well as prepare plans and supporting calculations and reports.
This individual can work from home, and will only need to come to DC for client meetings. Computer and necessary software will be provided. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered P.E. in Virginia, Maryland, or DC, with the ability to obtain reciprocity in the other jurisdictions.
- 5+ years of relevant land development design experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and build a team
- Experience with land development site layouts, grading and stormwater design, utility design, and erosion and sediment control design
- Experience with industry accepted software
- Experience with codes and regulations
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: