Job #: 29082
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: , Georgia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Internationally leading chemicals company - rappidly growning US plants in GA. OUTSTANDING LOCATION JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client seeking a Maintenance Engineer at their coastal Georgia plant, a 24 hour/7 day a week chemical production facility. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing maintenance support in all areas of the facility, and will actively participate in efforts to improve the maintenance workflow process for improved productivity of the team.
- Development of Standard Equipment Repairs and PMs.
- Investigating Root Cause of Equipment Failures.
- Maintaining Equipment Records in CMMS.
- Development of BOMs for Equipment.
- Development of Maintenance Reports for Management.
- Identify and implement improvements to Plant Equipment and services.
- Development of Preventative Maintenance Plans for Equipment.
- Maintain Equipment files for process equipment in the SAP document system.
- Establish SAP Maintenance PvM and PdM program; create tasks list, maintenance plans and scheduling within SAP for system generated work orders to decrease maintenance downtime.
- Supervise crafts and outside contractors.
- Provide support of capital improvements and management of projects as required.
- Scheduling and planning area and plant outages.
- Create maintenance notifications, work Order conversion and WO Planning for internal labor, external resources and materials.
- Create purchase requisition within the SAP work order for procurement of external services and materials for PM work orders and non PM related work orders.
- Create and maintain AutoCAD drawings.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or relevant experience.
- 10+ years experience as a Maintenance Engineer, preferably in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read blueprints and generate AutoCad drawings.
- Ability to understand chemical manufacturing processes.
- Computer Proficiency in all MS Office Software Applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCad and SAP systems.
- Strong commitment to safety and environmental issues. Willingness to adhere to all safety and health rules, plant rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision to accomplish goals and meet schedules.
- Proven solid work ethic and ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Open-minded and adaptive to change, promote the collective interests of the team, ability to resolve problems in a respectful manner.
- Strong technical capabilities in rotating equipment, equipment sealing and mechanical integrity.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience with process control distribution systems and PLC a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: