Job #: 29205
Title: Field Service Automation Specialist - S.W. PA
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Excellent benefits and perks
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
Our Field Service Reps don`t "burn-out" with extensive overnight travel. Typically up to 10% but occasionally up to 15%.
Excellent benefits and perks JOB DESCRIPTION
Field Service Automation Specialist- S.W. PA is involved in custom level I and some level II automation and controls engineering projects primarily within S.W. Pennsylvania client manufacturing operations. This role is hands-on and requires wearing a number of different hats. Up to 15% overnight travel in the US may be expected at times but no more than up to 15%!
Ideal for an automation professional who enjoys wearing many hats and doing project work for a diversity of customers in the field and at the office. This Specialist will be responsible for customer site visits, testing & commissioning, designing, installing, commissioning troubleshooting and maintaining automation and process control systems to ensure safe, reliable operations and network integration at client site locations. QUALIFICATIONS
Controls are primarily comprised of AB PLCs, HMIs, related system software & hardware.
- Proficiency in Levels I & some II Automation controls systems.
- Ability to travel to customer sites; primarily in Greater Pittsburgh & Weirton, W.VA and up to 12% of the time overnight to other US locations.
- Solid understanding of mechanical design, electric motors & drives, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Expertise in PLC & HMI programming.
- At least 1 year of experience in network integration.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly professional customer relations skills.
- 4 year engineering degree prefered but not neccessarily a must
- Prefer a high energy individual who can calmly juggle many projects
How to Apply: