Job #: 29230
Title: Environmental & FSMA Region manager
Job Location: Tulare, California - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus, Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The mission for the Environmental and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) Region Manager will be to provide a wide range of support services to the CA Plant Managers by maintaining environmental and FSMA programs and policies, and monitoring compliance and recordkeeping. JOB DESCRIPTION
Environmental and FSMA responsibilities will require potential candidates to be very detailed and have great organizational skills, along with knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Database program usage and maintenance to include entries and consistent report running/analyzing
- Regularly communicate and meet with Corporate, Regional, and Facility managers on environmental and FSMA matters, including any regulatory audits
- Assess and coordinate company compliance with Federal, California and local air, stormwater, surface water, wastewater, potable water, UST/AST, SPCC, and waste management regulations.
- Coordinate documentation of compliance with all environmental regulatory programs and communication of compliance to Region managers.
- Lead verbal and written correspondence with Federal, California, and local environmental regulators.
- Determine environmental regulatory compliance requirements for construction projects.
- Conduct employee training on environmental regulations
- Conduct periodic facility audits and assessments to confirm environmental programs are being implemented.
- Conduct and coordinate environmental incident investigations
- Understand and be familiar with all the FSMA regulations and communicate to local management
- Ensuring that the Region meets all deadlines outlined in the FSMA regulations o Compile and maintain FSMA compliance records
- Experience with EHS program management either through complying with programs in an industrial manufacturing setting or managing EHS programs.
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership on environmental programs.
- Demonstrated experience presenting training material in front of an audience.
- College degree preferred but some college or advanced studies required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Feed operations experience and knowledge
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: