Job #: 29308
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
WNY organization has an immediate need for a dynamic Sr. Business Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst will support the entire organization with data analysis, creation of reports and consults on business challenges to then capture, retrieve, organize and analyze data. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing reports working with Sales, IT and Finance departments
- Manage project plan for data integration of all new acquisitions and prepare monthly reports for all new companies/product lines
- Analysis of CRM generated data
- Determine proper coding for all new customers
- Gather, organize and analyze data for quarterly review
- Planning and coordination of monthly sales and marketing team meetings
- Support planning of annual strategy development with reporting, analysis, coordination of product management plans
- Support various departments with data retrieval, report creation and analysis of data beyond the monthly/quarterly/annual needs of each department.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or related field required
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, Business Analysis and Finance related fields
- FP&A experience strongly desired
- Experience with Power BI, DXC, or other business analytics service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Advanced Excel required including formulas and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of MS Access is a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: