Job #: 29275
Title: Manager, Financial Systems
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to join a global company in a stable and growing industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that specializes on products for women`s healthcare, cardiology, oncology and more. The firm is seeking a Manager, Financial Systems Solutions & Process Management who will work heavily with financial systems, data integration and implementation. Role will work closely with Project Managers and Partners.
***Sponsorship will not be provided***
- Provide support and user training to firm-wide users of Accounting Systems
- Design process financial solutions by leveraging data
- Provide technical support in managing the Firms Financial Systems
- Provide support on all Accounting related systems; including liaising with consultants and software vendors on projects
- Develop test strategies, tools, and systems
- Lead technical process to prepare for and execute forecast and budget planning;
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across all financial applications
- Assist with design, planning and testing of upgrades and enhancements to all Accounting and related systems.
- Act as liaison between Finance and Technology departments
- Provide assistance in managing the firms master files
- 10-15 years of experience working with systems and leading projects
- MBA and/or CPA/CMA required
- Experience concerning budgeting, manpower, financial accounting, and financial controls.
- SAP, BW BI system experience required
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: