Job #: 29328
Title: Market Director - Wound Care
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Sign on bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
WHY WE`RE A GREAT COMPANY
We provide state-of-the-art technology, advanced wound care techniques and experienced teams of health care professionals to help heal difficult and chronic wounds.
Our Wound care and Hyperbaric medicine provides comprehensive care which includes the assessment of systemic and localized factors affecting wound healing. A multidisciplinary approach ensures individualized patient care in order to optimize a positive outcome. Our team includes general, vascular and plastic surgeons, podiatrists, certified wound care specialists, nurses, hyperbaric nurses, and physicians who are trained in hyperbaric medicine. ? JOB DESCRIPTION
The Market Director Wound Care will oversee the system`s five campuses to include in-patient/out-patient.
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, supports the delivery of ambulatory care across specialties, and provides operational leadership to clinical operations in both hospital-based and outpatient ambulatory settings.
Responsible for developing and/or organizing systems and/or programs common to all ambulatory clinics including but not limited to, facilities planning and maintenance for multiple ambulatory facilities, information systems, policies and procedures for regulatory compliance, medical record information flow, patient satisfaction, patient flow and access across services, policies and procedures for regulatory compliance, service availability and quality management/improvement. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or Business, Health Care Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have wound care experience
- 5 - 7 years of progressively more responsible experience in wound care ambulatory operations/ outpatient settings, including three years leadership/supervisory experience
- Masters degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field.
- Operational and program development experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: