Job #: 29322
Title: Packaging Engineer- Ft Wayne
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Packaging Engineer- Ft Wayne
Company is seeking upward mobile talent. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Will be responsible for the design and development of food product packaging for customers and consumers. From design to distribution.
- Will interact with vendors, suppliers, outside R@D, QA and marketing to ensure product integrity for shelf life and distribution.
- Design, develop specifications of purchased raw pkg. materials, flexible films, carton and corrugated materials for all products.
- Will evaluate and improve existing packaging. Cape Pack Program.
- Perform root cause shipping and warehouse damage. Word with production to ensure all goals are met in regard to machine efficiencies related to packaging.
- Must be a degreed engineer with BS in packaging engineering the bullseye.
- Should have a minimum of 2-3 years of packaging engineering experience out of a foods company.
- Should have packaging design, project management skills and familiaritiy with high-speed food packaging.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: