Job #: 29400
Title: Tax Accounting Supervisor - WI
Job Location: Madison, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Tax Accounting Supervisor - WI
- Great Accounting firm with a reputation as a great place to work because of the flexible environment it provides employees.
- Professional, friendly environment that enables employees the flexibility to blend family life with work life.
- Employees working there are very happy with the environment and flexibility they are provided.
- Prepare complex business tax returns and financial statement engagements.
- Reseach client questions and provide useful business advice to clients.
- Serve as a resource by reviewing tax returns and financial statements.
- Assume increasing levels of responsibility for managing clients and be a relationship manager.
- Develop and execute a Personal Marketing Plan.
- Increase attendance at client events.
- Identify niches or sectors in which to develop contacts, begin attending non-client events in these niches or sectors, and/or begin active membership in relevant associations.
- Participate in new client proposals.
- Serve as a mentor to team members, provide critical and contrstuctive feedback, and keep team members supplied with work.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Supervise Staff and Senior Accountants on larger engagements.
- Evaluate performance of Staff and Senior Accountants and recommend training needs. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s degree
- 5 years of tax accounting experience
- Previous Public Accounting experience is desired.
- CPA preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: