Job #: 29421
Title: Data & Automation Specialist
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is a leading global healthcare blue chip! One of the best known and well respected companies in the world.
The position is open to due the incumbent moving on within the company to a new role. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Over 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
As a data and automation specialist, you will play an integral role in assisting the global audit teams by designing and developing analytical tests and automated procedures that assist in the identification of financial, compliance and technology risk.
- Designing & developing data models to support data visualizations
- Designing & developing interactive dashboards for data exploration and audit sample selection
- Analytical experience using advance analytics tools (R, Python, etc.) to solve complex business problems
- Inquisitive experience with writing and interpreting SQL queries and statements to explore source data and data issues
- Builder experience developing scripts for process automation (e.g. VBA Macros, Automation Anywhere)
- Strong multi-tasking skills and an ability to independently manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience as a finance, operational, compliance, or IT auditor
- Ability to communicate complex information to a broad audience with professional oral and written communication skills
- Organized project management experience and ability to interact with managers at various levels from various business functions
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or CISSP certification
This position may require between 5-20% travel. QUALIFICATIONS
BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
Data Artist expertise and/or demonstrated experience with data visualization tools (i.e. QlikView, PowerBI, Tableau)
2 to 5 years of experience required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: