Job #: 29419
Title: Sr Software Engineer Java Stack #5198
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% bonus and Employee Stock Options In 2019 the bonus paid out 30% of employee salary
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are helping SVB build a new team in Tempe. They want 8 Java Developers hired by the end of March. JOB DESCRIPTION
Sr. Software Engineer Phoenix, Az. Building a new team. 8 open positions
The Company serves some of the most innovative companies in the world. Our clients are forward thinkers. True believers. Optimists. Game-changers.
- Join us as we build the bank of the future .
- Come and work on problems that need to have 100% accuracy.
- Work with other top engineers in an open and collaborative environment.
- We`re a 30 year old highly successful pioneer in the fintech space and have the best benefits to match.
- Take a senior role in the Payments team & provide technical leadership on strategic projects.
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability
- Provide development leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our client facing online and mobile banking systems.
- Contribute to and drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards
- Experience building and maintaining large software platforms.
- Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down to the last detail.
- Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code
- Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
Must have technical lead experience for medium to large sized projects.
Ability to influence the architecture and design
- Demonstrated expertise developing rich and responsive web applications
- Strong hands-on experience in Web services development (SOAP, REST )
- Demonstrated expertise in Microservices architecture, SOA etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery) techniques.
- Hands-on development expertise in JAVA, J2EE & Enterprise Technologies JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA.
- Strong knowledge of MQs and Kafka
- Hands on development experience with XML technologies XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools.
- Experience and passion for developing secure web applications
- Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to J2EE.
- Preferred to have implementation experience of online banking platforms based on industry leading platforms.
- Experience with implementing SSO and security protocols like SAML2.0, OAuth2.0 etc.
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
- Prior experience with regulated financial organization is a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in both a co-located and a distributed team environment is a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: