Job #: 29480
Job Location: Fresno, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus, Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Exciting urgent and exclusive opportunity with phenomenal career progression available. Seeking dynamic accounting professional to step into a Controller position and standardize the financial reporting processes and procedures for a multi-entity, family-run agribusiness in Fresno. The Controller will be responsible for consolidating financials, managing inventory, cost accounting, cash and financial reporting, and insurance coverages.
Reporting directly to the owners, the Controller will be responsible for managing finance, accounting, IT and HR teams. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Oversee the accounting operations of multiple subsidiaries, including their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Supervise the accounting department, including accounting staff and GL accounting, A/R, A/P, and other key functions. Design an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department`s goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain internal controls and procedures to safeguard company assets and ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with GAAP and company guidelines.
- Manage the financial close and reporting processes for multiple entities: monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Monitor and manage daily cash flows, including borrowings and repayments on credit facilities. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Oversee compliance reporting requirements including financial, tax, bank, and external audit.
- Assist owners with budgets, forecasts, transactional analysis, and the annual report.
- Develop a system of management cost reports
- Support operations, sales and marketing, and others with analyses and reports as needed.
- Inventory management, included variance and gross margin analysis.
- Assist with employment regulations compliance, Pension plan requirements and compliance and evaluations. Maintain renewals of company insurance and that assets are properly and adequately protected
- 5+ years relevant experience; experience in a controller capacity preferred
- Supervision experience required
- Bachelors degree in accounting or in business with an accounting concentration required
- CPA preferred
- Food/ag and/or manufacturing experience preferred
- Diligent and detail oriented with a focus on process control
- Highly skilled in use of Excel and ERP accounting systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: