Job #: 29447
Title: HSE Multi-site Manager
Job Location: Naperville, Illinois - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10-20% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Exciting and dynamic opportunity in a multi-billion dollar worldwide chemical company. Oversee the all the plants across the Western, Midwestern and Northeastern regions. Great room for growth within the EHS and Environmental groups. JOB DESCRIPTION
- This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and standards regarding safety, environmental, and health.
- Develop, maintain and support HSE Field Support roles and responsibilities.
- Establish and implement short and long range functional goals and objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness on each RBU level, changes as necessary for improvement
- Compile and distribute HSE statistical data and trends for each RBU.
- Consults, advises, and works collaboratively with RBU leadership regarding HSE goals, issues, programs, and changes. Participate, when necessary, in incident & case management
- Lead HSE meetings and reviews with RBU Leadership to ensure focus on HSE goals
- Represent the HSE team, as necessary, at RBU and Market meetings
- Provide or assist with industrial hygiene monitoring needs - Monitor and assist with contractor management
- Supports and facilitates HSE related training
- Supports and leads integrated management system audits as necessary Participates in new plant construction and existing plant outage (TAR) risk assessment discussions and provides onsite support as necessary
- Support RBUs by providing assistance and coaching during regulatory audits and inspections, as necessary.
- Support business needs by providing up-to-date information and Interpretation of legislative requirements and
HSE management system procedures and standards.
- Provide facilitation and coaching assistance to continually improve the incident investigation and analysis process for all incidents
- Assist with the review, development and publishing of local health, safety and environmental compliance permits and plans such as; SPCC plans, environmental aspect/impact reviews, emergency plans and local HSE&Q procedures.
- Provide technical feedback on global, regional and national management system processes and standards.
- Assist with Due Diligence efforts as needed
- Assist with special projects as required - Support other Regions as required
- Promote best practice sharing across regions and functions for which this position supports
- Bachelor degree in HSE, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of HSE experience
- Experience managing and developing personnel responsible for delivering desired results
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: