Job #: 37418
Title: DevOps Senior Cloud Platform Engineer remote US
Job Location: , New Jersey - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: stock
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Young, growing company positioned well to deliver products and services to a high-growth industry. You will have an opportunity to play a big part in their success. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is an established young company in one of the hottest growth areas for the next couple of decades. You will possess top-notch technology skills and be part of a dynamic team delivering products to leading as well as new names in the industry. We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Platform Engineer who will be an integral part of the DevOps team.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Manage and evolve highly available, customer-facing environments on AWS
- Help increase overall system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
- Develop effective monitoring and alerting for our serverless data pipeline
- Troubleshoot and work with the engineering team to resolve production issues
- Develop automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins (highly preferred) or similar automation server
- Deploy and manage serverless AWS services
- Help define, document, and evolve high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- BS Computer Science, related work experience is required
- 5+ years in the engineering space with 3 of those recent years in a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer/DevOps role
- Hands on experience monitoring and improving high-volume data pipelines
- Strong experience deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting serverless AWS components: Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Current experience with monitoring services: Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Datadog
- Experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python
- Experience with AWS IoT services a big plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: