Job #: 36918
Title: System Engineer
Job Location: , New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Performance bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A global IT company focusing in intelligent performance management solutions. JOB DESCRIPTION
opening for a systems engineer with 3-6 years of experience in modern IT technologies including cloud and web applications, microservices and containers, virtualization platforms, virtual desktops and so on.
The ideal candidate is one seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization. The candidate will work in different areas - from demos and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning and troubleshooting to demonstrate ROI of company products to customers. This is a hands-on, technical position.
- Position company products to customers looking for virtualization / application / cloud services monitoring solutions.
- Install, configure, and prove the value of our products in proof of concepts. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of company products to prospective customers.
- Train prospective customers and partners on company products.
- Assist as required with post sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customizations and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in cloud, application deployment, Citrix/virtualization, containers and other modern IT technologies.
- Must be interested in working in a customer facing role.
- Must be interested in learning new technologies and applying them to solve real world problems.
- Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
- Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other virtualization technologies is required.
- Cross platform Windows and Unix experience is a plus.
- Must be ambitious, competitive, energetic; should be a results-oriented team player.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: