Job #: 37551
Title: Home Health, RN Case Manager
Job Location: Pasadena, California - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our fantastic home health company is growing and looking for nurses to grow with us. JOB DESCRIPTION
Work predominantly in office to start, then transiftion to closer to 50% in office and 50% in field.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, educating, observing and monitoring patients` conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations..
This is a self scheduling opportunity with full-time benefits in which you may be providing:
- Home Health Case management
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Education wound cleaning
- Setting up the interdisciplinary team
- Utilization management
- Change in Medication
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State of California
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health episodic visits
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: