Job #: 40507
Title: Investment Banking Analyst & Associate (2 openings)
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Highly successful boutique investment banking firm specializing in LatAm deals. Firm is committed to full business immersion for analysts and associates and mentorship, career development. Great opportunity to learn all aspects of IB and be full contributor. JOB DESCRIPTION
Investment Banking Analyst and Associate (2 openings)
Requires: Minimum of 2-3 years of investment banking experience, ideally in a bulge bracket firm with formal training program. IB transaction experience in Latin America preferred. Energy IB transaction exp is a plus. Strong Excel modeling & PowerPoint skills. Bilingual or conversational in Spanish.
Our client is a thriving investment banking advisory firm that originates and executes M&A, debt and equity capital raising, and restructuring transactions in Latin America and the U.S. Associates and analysts are provided access to top management and direct involvement with deal research, processes and transactions. Our client is seeking an experienced investment banking Analyst and Associate (2 positions) with the qualifications listed below.
Employees of the firm are fully immersed in supporting all IB transactions and are expected to perform sophisticated financial modeling and valuation, conduct due diligence, prepare PowerPoint presentations and comprehensive investment memoranda, and assist in deal-related activities. QUALIFICATIONS
Investment Banking Analyst and Associate Qualifications:
- Strong academic background. Undergraduate degree; heavy coursework in accounting and finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of investment banking experience, ideally in a bulge bracket firm with formal training program
- IB transaction experience in Latin America preferred
- Strong financial modeling (Excel) and PowerPoint skills. (Case study modeling test is given during interview process)
- Bilingual in Spanish; minimum conversational
- Infrastructure, project finance and energy IB experience are a plus
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively and manage an intense agenda
- Willingness to travel as needed
- US citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- FINRA registered representative with Series 7, 79, or equivalent or the willingness to obtain
Other titles: IB Analyst, IB Associate, Valuation Associate, Valuation Analyst
Keywords: Financial Model, Financial Valuation, M&A, Mergers and Acquisition, corporate development, balance sheet, income statement, excel, financial modeling
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: