Job #: 40839
Title: Assistant Director of Finance
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Established, prestigious brand, great opportunity for growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
Join this Finance team at a branded luxury hotel as the #2 in the Department. QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree preferably specializing in accounting and/or hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the related position with luxury property or other similar organization.
- Working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and job knowledge of all positions in Accounting, Purchasing and Food and Beverage control. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job or through a series of professional certifications.
- Excellent understanding of Month-End Process including, but not limited to, preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proven leadership skills in a hotel/resort environment
- Highest level of integrity and transparency
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams, to negotiate for resources and influence stakeholders and to gain acceptance of and commitment to plans, ideas, initiatives, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, effective presentations and to facilitate meetings
- Knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software.
- A working knowledge of hotel systems and operations.
- Strategic, analytical and have solid business acumen.
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: