Job #: 37613
Title: UHNW Tax Strategist
Job Location: , Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- No tax compliance, no billable hours, or drafting
- This is not a sales role, there are no products sales, position is advisory oriented, 100% client focused.
- Focus of team is to increase client stickiness, increase AUM with existing clients, and assist in new business presentations for the firm.
Global leader in UHNW wealth management seeks Tax/Wealth Strategist in Southern Florida to expand planning strategies for their clientele (75mm-1B+ net worth) and to provide cutting edge planning solutions and excellent client service.
- Advise clients with regard to sophisticatedwealth planning strategies including tax, estate, business succession and philanthropic planning, asset protection, retirement funding, and cash flow analysis
- Work closely with clients and their advisors to offer subject matter expertise in all areas of holistic wealth management
- Extensive exposure to cutting edge planning techniques and interface with top level professionals in the wealth management arena
- Requires 8+ years UHNW tax experience, coming from a CPA firm, or financial services firm with prior CPA firm experience
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CPA preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: