Job #: 40978
Title: Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For more than 60 years, our client has specialized in supplying industrial automation products and solutions for manufacturing and process industries. The organization provides additional engineering and site support as well as training services for their customers.
Their industrial process control expertise extends to highly specialized industries such as steel, power, chemical, refining, pulp & paper, natural gas, data centers and many others.
The organization is employee owned (ESOP) and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for six years in a row. They have also received the Employer of Excellence award recognizing low turnover, strong profit sharing and a generous benefits program.
Company offers a competitive compensation including bonus, profit sharing and a holiday bonus. JOB DESCRIPTION
This Engineering role will be responsible for designing low voltage power distribution systems for a variety of industrial customers with projects ranging from $20,000 up to $ 5 million dollars located in the tri-state area of PA, OH, and WV.
This role will provide guidance and training to junior engineers on this newly formed team.
- Will design, develop, and test electrical equipment, components, and systems mainly for their O&G and chemical manufacturing customers
- Will design grounding, heat trace, lighting, panel layouts, size cable tray and conduit
- Will manage multiple projects from the initial design phase to start up commissioning
- Will assist with supporting customers emergency response and preventative maintenance needs
- BSEE with 7 plus years of experience (will consider other engineering degrees with relevant electrical engineering experience)
- Must have working knowledge of NFPA codes and NEC standards for oil and gas and chemical industries
- Understand the fundamentals of process control, low voltage electrical equipment and systems
- Must be able to conduct research to produce design solutions and improvements
- Must have the ability to travel with some overnight to customer sites
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: