Job #: 41933
Title: Process Engineering Technical Leader - Consumer Goods - 1672
Job Location: New Milford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Process Engineering Technical Leader - Consumer Goods - 1672 - CT
Great relocation package available JOB DESCRIPTION
There will likely be a sign on bonus in addition to relo ($10k)
Eligible for an 15% target bonus
- The Process Engineering Technical Leader The individual will provide technical leadership and subject-matter expertise in the tissue manufacturing and converting processes to lead overall process optimization through application of technology, implementation of best practice standards, building capability within the salary & hourly teams, and driving cost savings programs within the plant.
- Responsibilities include project results, delivery of mill asset results, project control, and effective use of human resources.
- This individual will initiate designs, develop, optimize, and problem solve manufacturing and converting processes in a manner that meets safety and performance expectations.
- Assignments may vary from individual contributor to program or initiative leadership providing work direction to peers and customers to achieve program or project objectives.
- Will have 5 direct reports: 2 Process Engineers in Manufacturing, 2 Process Engineers in Recruiting, and 1 Capital Project Process Engineer
10+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in paper (or similar) manufacturing or converting
10+ years of experience with process design and improvements in a manufacturing environment
10+ years of experience applying Lean Manufacturing techniques
3+ years of experience in a SME, leadership, or management role
Experience with problem solving strategies including root cause analysis, FMEA, and failure investigations
Experience creating action plans for process failures
BS in Engineering
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience with tissue manufacturing
Six Sigma certification
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: