Job #: 42006
Title: Quality Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Job Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Superb benefit package
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client has been recognized as one of the best "Worker Friendly" cultures in the state. JOB DESCRIPTION
Quality SupervisorEssential Functions: Supervises and leads a team of QA Techs to ensure accountability and compliance to all Food Safety & Quality programs and specifications. Guides the team through internal audits and guide management on all Food Safety & HACCP related programs, including new team member training. Helps investigate and close customer concerns and helps track and communicate supplier bones and foreign material internally and externally. Serves as a liaison to USDA communicating regularly on day-to-day functions and results of Supplier Foreign Material Supports. QUALIFICATIONS
1. Demonstrated three years supervisory experience in a USDA regulated facility leading a Quality Assurance team OR a bachelors degree and two years of leadership experience.
2. Strong interpersonal skills, to include professional oral and written communication, a team-focused approach and the ability to model composure/make decisions in stressful situations. 3. Able to organize and coordinate work within schedule constraints and handle emergent requirements in a timely manner.
4. Attention to detail: excellent organizational skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Confident and experienced self-starter.
6. Competent experience in Microsoft Office 365 with an emphasis in Word, Excel, SharePoint & Planner applications, and comfortable learning and using new software/applications, as necessary.
Preferred Qualifications: 1. Bachelors degree in biological sciences, emphasis food science or closely related field 2. Prior experience working in an SQF Audited facility 3. Experience working in the food industry 4. Knowledge/work experience in poultry industry 5. Prior SAP user experience Supervisory Responsibility: This position will supervise the QA technicians at the Mocksville facility. Work Environment: High noise, cold temperature, warm temperature, slippery floors, moving equipment and dust may be present. Employees will wear personal protective equipment as necessary or required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: