Job #: 42702
Title: Senior Tax Manager
Job Location: United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Premier CPA firm has an immediate need for a fully remote Senior Tax Manager. Can work from anywhere within the US. The Senior Tax Manager will specialize in nonprofit tax returns. Services include the preparation of 990, 990-T, 990-PF, and others. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepares and reviews tax payments, returns, and perform all accounting functions to arrive at a complete set of records.
- Completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with both federal and state legislation and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in following changes to tax regulations and laws.
- Recommend tax strategies that comply with laws
- Prepares accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, and completeness.
- Helps taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under law
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Resolve client tax notices.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Evaluates business set of records (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for fair presentation and balances we can be confident in along with being able to do a cash to/from accrual conversion.
- Examines accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to Tax-Exempt organizations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope, acting as the point of contact.
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Assist Directors with all aspects; inclusive technical reviews, staff training/development/management, etc.
- Research and write complex tax issues and matters.
- Provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services to tax-exempt organizations with an emphasis on higher education institutions, associations, healthcare entities, social service organizations and grant-making foundations including private foundations
- Assist in supervising, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
- Provide timely and unmatched client service, exceeding client expectations.
- Participate in the proposal process for potential new clients.
- BS in Accounting, CPA required
- 10+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- Experience with individual and corporate taxes a plus.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: