Job #: 45540
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
WNY organization has an immediate need for an Accountant. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist the Controller in preparing monthly internal financial reports, with supporting reconciliations and schedules.
- Enter and file vendor invoices
- Perform banking activities including reconciliations, transfers, wires, and cash management reports.
- Understand, monitor and record all revenue streams, including the corresponding collection timing; maintain appropriate supporting reconciliations and schedules
- Payables understand, monitor, and assist in recording all vendor payables, including corresponding with vendors to ensure accuracy of the invoices
- Process payroll
- Create journal entries, prepare account reconciliations, analyze account activity
- Performs the monthly closing process, including preparing and making journal entries and account reconciliations
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting functions and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Advanced skills in Excel, preferred
- Experience using accounting/financial software. Prior experience with Quick Books and/or AS400, preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: