Job #: 46918
Title: Securities Training Manager
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new wealth management initiative. Our client seeks a Securities Training Manager to train and coach new hires through the securities licensing curriculum. You will have the flexibility to implement ideas to help trainees absorb materials. This can lead to future opportunities as you grow with the initiative. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Securities Training Manager, you will:
- Be part of a team that is a two-year plus in-market ongoing training program.
- Train and mentor new hires in getting their securities licenses.
- Train about forty new hires per year.
- Using the established curriculum, develop syllabus and training methods.
As Securities Training Manager, you will have:
- Most importantly, a great work ethic, can-do attitude, and an aptitude to learn open-minded, willing to learn, coachable
- Knowledge of brokerage
- Two years of experience as a financial advisor.
- Series 7 and 66 are required.
- A Bachelors degree is required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: