Job #: 47877
Title: Manager, Ag Chem/Seed Sales - Nebraska (DC-9400)
Job Location: Lincoln, Nebraska - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Negotiable Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid Agronomic Farm-Based Organization. Competitive Base Salary For Area Plus Profitability Bonus and Negotiable Benefits. Great Role For An Agronomy Retail Manager Looking To Step Away From The Ag Cooperative System! JOB DESCRIPTION
Keywords: Manager, Agronomy Manager, Location Manager, Branch Manager, Facility Manager, Agronomy, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Ag Chem, Fertilizer, Micronutrients, Seed, NE, Nebraska, Eastern Nebraska, Lincoln, Omaha, York, Ag Jobs, Nebraska Jobs, Nebraska Ag Jobs, Ag, Agriculture
MANAGER, AG CHEM/SEED SALES - NEBRASKA QUALIFICATIONS
This employer is seeking an Ag Professional to place in an exciting role as Manager, Ag Chem/Seed Sales of a facility located in the general Lincoln, Nebraska area. Ideal individual will be performance-driven, business-minded, customer service focused and of the highest integrity. This Opportunity to work with one of the finest Agricultural retail organizations in the Midwest is a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity!
Our client is a solid Midwestern Ag Retailer known for their positive focus on employees and customers. The facility is less than 5 years old and very well maintained. Excellent Agronomy sales and office staff are already in place. Great location with exceptional school systems in the area as well as close proximity to major shopping, entertainment, restaurants and recreational activities. Our client is truly negotiable on benefits, AND FOR THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL, there is a real possibility for a future buy-in to the business or partial ownership package at time of hiring.
- Training / Motivating Agronomy Sales Personnel in Strong Crop Protection, Seed, and Micronutrient Sales
- Building / Maintaining Solid Customer Relationships
- Selling Crop Inputs
- Overseeing / Maintaining Facility and Grounds as well as Office and Warehouse
- Base Salary will be Competitive and Negotiable
- Profitability Bonus
- Benefits are Negotiable
- Relocation Assistance, if necessary
- Real Opportunity for Business Buy-In or Partial Ownership for the Ideal Individual
***This is a Highly Lucrative Business Opportunity. Base Salary dependent on experience. An ideal candidate might be a Branch Manager, Location Manager, Agronomy Manager, or Agronomy Sales Manager of an Ag Co-op looking for a role with more autonomy.***
- Agronomy, Ag Business or other 4-year degree preferred
- Proven Ag Retail Leadership including Experience Managing P&L`s
- Solid Experience Selling and Teaching Others to Sell Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer and Seed to Midwestern Ag Growers
- Ability to Run a Profitable Agronomy Business..."Like It Is Your Very Own"
- Personal Ties to Nebraska Preferred
- Exceptional Work References a MUST
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: