RB Royal, a family owned and operated manufacturing business located in Fond du lac, is looking to hire a Production Supervisor!
Our growing company is seeking a Production Supervisor for 3rd shift (Su-Th 10:00pm-6:00am).
- Schedules production through the department based on orders from the production office and machine and worker capacities. Assures smooth flow work and materials in the area. Responsible for quality and conformance to specifications.
- Implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, safety and quality of product and process.
- Resolves equipment issues to improve safety, quality and production rates, as needed.
- Communicates company and department information with all workers through regular department meetings. Instills a teamwork atmosphere.
- Monitors and talks with employees regarding issues of safety, productivity, quality, tardiness, absence, as well as individual achievements, accomplishments, etc.
- Regularly assesses employee work performance and provides feedback.
- Provides correction with employees on safety and other company violations as necessary and documents same.
- Provides continuity and follow-through on issues interfacing with Engineering, Quality, Human Resources and other departments.
- Uses total quality principles to uncover problems, uses root cause analysis to affect solutions and uses quality techniques including SPC to strive for continuous improvement.
- Determines training needs for department employees and implements needed training (actual training done through others).
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Enforces company policies, including discipline when necessary.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems through team activities or employee involvement.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Continually learns in areas relevant to the job.
- Manage and supervise staff ensuring production efficiency while producing quality parts.
- Using past experience with lean manufacturing, identify and implement opportunity for improvement with such areas as line balance, work instruction and individual work content.
- Facilitate and assist in 5S implementation throughout the plant.
- Make yourself available to your employees and assist with workload as necessary (working supervisor).
SKILLS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college/technical school.
- Three to Five years’ experience in a manufacturing supervisory capacity.
- Prior experience in metal turning including CNC equipment preferred.
- APICS certification desired.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001.
- Strong communication and organization skills are required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with Lean principles highly desirable.
- Proven abilities to successfully drive continuous improvement, manage multiple priorities and multitask.
- Strong leadership skills such as mentoring, coaching and teaching.
WHAT SETS RB ROYAL APART
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including two medical plan options, health savings account with company match, flexible spending account, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and company provided life and disability insurance.
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation.
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences & workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly discussions on strategic progress.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936