Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
LOCATION: Spartanburg, SC 29301 USA
Tindall, an industry leader in Precast/Prestressed Concrete, is currently hiring for the role of a Network Administrator.
As a Network Administrator, you will work with a team of IT professionals to maintain highly-available and reliable IT infrastructure to support mission-critical business operations at manufacturing facilities across the United States.
If you are looking for a stimulating, fast-paced environment with growth and development opportunities, then look no further than Tindall! Please submit your resume along with any salary requirements with your application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the following core technologies: VMware vSphere, Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Office 365, Azure, AWS.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies including hardware, software, and communications products that ensure a highly available and capable corporate WAN/LAN.
- Assist in the design, deployment, and maintenance of corporate LANs, WANs, and wireless networks including servers, routers, switches, VoIP, backup power, and other hardware.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding network connectivity problems and respond to emergency network outages as outlined by the business continuity procedures.
- Assist in the planning, design, and implementation of security systems, including firewalls, VPNs, IDS, ICFS, and endpoint security software.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to change management procedures.
- Assist co-workers in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology field or equivalent technical experience related to systems, networking, security and communications in a corporate environment.
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Industry Certifications: MCSA, CCNA, A+, Network+, VCADCV – May substitute 2 years work experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Office and Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required when a task(s) is being completed in manufacturing areas.
How to Apply:
There's a Reason People Stay Here.
Pure and simple. Tindall Corporation is a family. We look out for each other. Under the hard hats, dust, and concrete is a big-hearted organization that wants the best for each member, both professionally and personally. When there's a need, we're there with help and support. We celebrate each other's wins. Mourn each other's losses. And have your back with whatever it takes to help you succeed.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.