Corporate Master Scheduler - Senior Supply Planner
The Corporate Master Scheduler Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain for the business is responsible for creating and managing the Master Production Schedule for multiple Plant Sites in the USA (MPS), optimize service, inventory and costs, as well as, drive system improvements and standard work though the supply chain. We are looking for someone to think creatively, get out of the box and solve problems.
Corporate Master Scheduler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the rolling 12-18 month build plan across multiple plants and product types.
- Engage with the manufacturing plants to understand plant capacity, capability and flexibility.
- Develops a cost-effective MPS that optimizes delivery and cost.
- Drives the Supply Review Process in support of Integrated Business Planning IBP.
- Creates material replenishment strategies FGs (finished goods) and RAW materials.
- Supports the development and implementation of "plan for every part" PFEP for components.
- Implements FGs stocking strategies to support seasonal demand trends.
- Monitors and adjusts strategies in support of inventory objectives.
- Optimizing the planning and supply chain systems.
- Improving how the ERP system uses forward looking requirements to project component needs.
- Driving scheduling and procurement functions to use standard ERP system processes.
- Understanding and improving typical metrics for delivery, throughput, inventory and cost.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in manufacturing or supply chain.
- 7-10 years of experience in planning with a progression through the planning and scheduling function to your current Supply Planning or Master Scheduling role.
- Active participant in S&OP or IBP (Integrated Business Planning) (and know what those are).
- Have made improvements to an ERP system to improve forecasting, scheduling or purchasing.
- Have applied concepts from Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, APICS etc to improve performance.
- An expert with MS Excel, understand pivot tables, power pivot, power BI and advanced excel formulas.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.