JR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
With eighteen years of experience in the metal fabrication business, Jesus Raul Martinez, Sr. started JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. in his garage in 1974. His equipment consisted of one welder, one press brake and his hand tools. In 35 years, this one-man shop has grown to one of Wichita’s leading family-owned businesses.
JR Custom strives continually to develop the management and production skills necessary to provide customers with top-quality products and client-oriented services.
These products and services include design, creation, modification, repair, large production runs, and high precision manufacturing of custom metal products.
JR Custom desires sustained growth and increased profitability. That goal can only come through honest and ethical treatment of customers, suppliers, and employees, as well as involvement in community service.
Advantages include the willingness to work until a job is complete and being able to work out rapid production schedules, efficiencies and execute our commitment to quality and service. With the commitment to quality, the company is able to have a high rate of satisfied customers.
We credit our success to three factors:
We are proud to be a woman owned, Hispanic Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), competing and challenging ourselves against large companies.
- Willingness of the family to work hard
- Dedication of employees
- A sincere desire to meet the customer’s needs
Ability to be flexible and responsive in meeting your needs
Our products put you out front
- We provide accurate information on a timely basis. Effective communications with you is key.
- Ability to adjust to changes in order quantities or delivery schedules within acceptable limits
Complete, On-time shipment
- Reducing the cost of your product
- Staying on the leading edge of the industrial manufacturing industry, changing with the times and keeping up with safety standards is dedication that makes us leaders and keeps you where you want to be…out front!
Serving the Metal Fabrication Market
- As a team member of your supply chain we are committed to shipping components on schedule in order for you to meet your customer’s expectations
- Complete orders are also critical to the production schedule
- We supply high quality parts and components on a consistent basis
- Construction Equipment
- Transportation Equipment
- Agricultural Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- General Construction
- Aviation Industry
- O.E.M. Companies
J.R. Custom has come a long way from a welder and a press brake in a one-car garage to the 80,000 square foot facility that houses state-of-the art equipment.
The virtual tours are ideal introductions that demonstrate the capabilities that J.R. Custom has to offer their customers.