Rise Modular designs, engineers and manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm executes select multi-family development projects and partners with other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and to share execution risk.
The Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator will work to create and enforce a culture of safety within our organization and jointly implement programs, policies, and assessments to ensure Rise Modular (and all of its employees) are in compliance with all federal and internal health and safety regulations. They may also review reports and findings to monitor performance and detect trends related to health and safety.
- Perform incident investigations and assist in corrective actions.
- Escorts injured employees to health care facility for emergency care.
- Liaison between company and our workers compensation broker.
- Conduct job hazard analysis and recommend preventative/corrective action where EH&S hazards exist.
- Interact with all departments to assist with EH&S issues.
- Train employees on EH&S programs.
- Create standard operating procedures.
- Maintain EH&S records.
- Performs administrative duties for the EHS department including but not limited to general data entry and filing of training records, compliance documentation, and other EH&S records.
- Develop and support implementation of various safety policies and programs.
- Handle confidential information.
- Manage Hazardous Waste Reporting (WAA, profiles, and coordinate disposal)
- Initiate and maintain pertinent permits for hazardous materials.
- Previous experience as a safety professional in a construction setting.
- At least 2 years of professional safety experience in the field as a Safety Professional.
- Basic math/statistical skills
- Working knowledge of Federal/State Regulatory Requirements (OSHA, DOT, EPA).
- Working knowledge of chemical safety and hygiene.
- Valid driver's license.
- Microsoft Suite Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are willing to train so come grow with us!
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at www.risemodular.com