Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Rise Modular is a privately owned, full volumetric, modular construction manufacturer that builds commercial multifamily and hospitality buildings in its state-of-the-art 150,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Owatonna, Minnesota. Our team specializes in large-scale, multi-story commercial modular construction and manufacturing including multi-family apartments, hotels, student housing, senior housing, and assisted living projects.
Rise Modular is seeking a detail-oriented, hard-working individual to join the team as an Assistant Superintendent. This position will support the internal Rise Construction Services Team to benefit successful projects by assisting in managing submittals, RFIs, daily logs, schedules, and trade contractor use of Procore. Reporting to the Director of Field Operations, the Project Engineer will contribute to the success of the team by collaborating on process improvement and management of all stages of projects through close-out and turnover to Ownership.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. This role is for someone that is passionate about construction and can work with very limited support while possessing a passion while interacting with a variety of people.
- Assisting plant-focused and site-focused construction management group with MOD-specific submittals, RFI, job tracking, and logistics.
- Developing field scope of work-specific CSI sections and assist with developing subcontracts and vendor scope-of-work exhibits to clearly define field and plant scopes.
- Attending meetings and preparing and maintaining meeting notes.
- Implementing process improvement, management techniques that are cost-effective and efficient.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Construction Management, Engineering, or related fields.
- 3 years of experience on building sites
- 1 2 years in a general contracting capacity
- Experience providing support to a variety of team members.
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills, with demonstrated critical thinking ability.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel
- Experience with Procore is a plus!