See all jobs in Coopersburg PA
Job Location: Coopersburg, PA
Region: North America
Division: Outside Sales and Marketing
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Ecommerce Marketplace Leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Lutron's Channel Partners' fast-growing ecommerce business with a strong focus on third-party marketplace strategies for selling on online marketplaces.
- Define, coordinate, and evolve Lutron's third-party marketplace strategy to drive incremental sales and Lutron brand awareness thru Lutron's third-party sellers.
- Engage directly with Lutron channel partners to support their Ecommerce business while communicating their needs throughout the Lutron organization.
- Work collaboratively and creatively with the appropriate internal departments (Product, Channel, and Brand Managers, Communications, etc...) to drive channel partners' Ecommerce needs
- Engage with Lutron's Etools team and utilize new and existing processes to supply information to our channel partners in a streamlined manner
- Ensure Lutron's online brand standards are being met and channel partners are using latest marketing assets such as photography, copy and videos
- Measure, evaluate and communicate performance and effectiveness of Lutron on marketplaces; communicate key insights and learnings across the organization
- Define educational and sales support materials pertaining to Lutron's ecommerce initiatives
- Work with business leaders to develop long term strategic roadmap for marketplaces initiatives
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate and driven toward success
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience including direct experience with online third-party marketplaces
- Relevant experiences include developing and collaborating marketing programs, marketing communications assets and delivering business growth
- Understanding of marketplace platform algorithm methodologies and its impact
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and prioritize appropriately
- High sense of urgency with an ability to figure out how to get things done
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.