Sales Support Specialist
Job ID: 2021-1694
# of Openings: 1
Sales Support Assistant will work closely with the sales team and management to ensure monthly sales are reported to the Manufacturer in an accurate and timely manner. Position will also provide support to Finance & Insurance Managers to ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Work directly with Finance Managers and accounting office to ensure prompt and ethical processing of all deals.
- Meticulously review deal checklist and paperwork to ensure deal compliance.
- Scan retail deals in its entirety into DMS using digital deal jacket function.
- Scan dealer trades using digital deal jacket function.
- Scan wholesales using digital deal jacket function.
- Process all customer lien payoffs timely.
- Process all remaining payments timely.
- Process all bird dogs timely.
- Other special projects or duties requested by Management.
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Relative experience as an automotive store accounting clerk for three to five years may be substituted for Assosciate's Degree.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proper email and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in team environments as well as independently.
- Ability to multitask and be highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to maintain professional personal appearance.
- Intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.