At Tennessees Patio in Quincy, IL, we value our work family above all else! Our goal for you as a Tennessees Patio employee is to allow your personality to shine and make it a great place to work, all while exceeding guest expectations.
As a Prep Cook, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Follow the prep list created by the BOH Manager to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling workplace surrounded by an amazing team, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices
- Positive personality and professional appearance
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must comply with all food safety procedures