Founded in 1990, KPG is a growing, medium sized interdisciplinary firm of engineers, designers, surveyors, and construction personnel that provide professional services for a wide range of municipal and private projects. We have locations in Seattle, Tacoma, and Wenatchee. Our continuing success is reflected by our longstanding and trusting relationships with clients and the residents of the communities they serve.
About the Position
KPG seeks a Civil Project Engineer with a focus on transportation related civil design including streets, roadways, intersections, pedestrian facilities, and bike facilities to join our team in Wenatchee. Additional experience/interest in stormwater and utility design is a plus. An interest and desire to move into project management is also a plus. Our engineering group is currently involved in several municipal projects, and our ideal candidate will bring their education and experience along with a collaborative spirit to begin work on both current and upcoming projects. As an interdisciplinary design firm, KPG offers a unique opportunity for our engineers to work in partnership with other disciplines on a variety of endeavors.
KPG offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, transit support, paid holidays & PTO. We're a fun, rewarding place to work! KPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Design of transportation related municipal projects
- Lead project design groups
- Provide direction and mentorship for younger engineers
- Organize and lead project meetings
- Direct the work of subconsultants
- Proficiency in CAD/Civil 3D based civil design
- Report & specification writing
- Develop quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Assign tasks to and oversee work of design engineers, technicians, or administrative staff
- Construction management and inspection
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- PE in state of Washington
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design
- Ability to handle multiple project commitments
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Strong report writing and communication skills