Applications Engineer, Systems Business - Full Time - Tulsa (OK), or Houston (TX), United States
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our CT_ST AME team within Chemtech division in United States as Applications Engineer, Systems Business to help us take our ability to respond to commercial and technical support for complex systems to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Process engineering from basic concept until the commissioning stage.
- Solving customers complex separation problems.
- Close interactions with customers.
- Effective collaboration in a divers high performing team.
- Making Chemistry Happen.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Process Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- 7+ years' experience in a related field of Applications/Process Engineering (mass transfer/distillation)
- Experience with simulation software such as ChemCad & PROII (HTRI or HTFS would be a plus)
- Experience with P&ID's
- Startup/Commissioning/Operation experience in distillation systems is an added advantage
- The ability to travel both domestic and international
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- 401K with company match
- Retirement Security Contributions
- Employee Wellness Program
No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to Robin Jenkins at THIS EMAIL . We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work so come and join our story, starting today!