NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment.
NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN in Korea.
FashionGo, is the No.1 Online business-to-business (B2B) fashion marketplace, efficiently connecting wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the world. FashionGo provides one of the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost-effective means to increase sales and expand reach. We offer fashion buyers and boutique owners 24/7 access to a vast collection of wholesale fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best prices.
- Report to the Manager of Product Planning
- Lead the UX design for all FashionGo service products, including the web and mobile app for both front and back end
- Collaborate with other teams within the Company to understand the needs of retailers/vendors/stakeholders, understand technical constraints and areas for improvement, and create and refine wireframes or prototypes to improve service products
- Collect all requirements of the product from business development team with the support of the product manager and derive UX solution through analysis based on design thinking and UX research methodology
- Secure UX design consistency of each product of FashionGo
- Follow up during the development process with product manager and assure the design quality of deployed final product
- Manage and design quality assurance from initial wireframing to the end of the product life cycle
- 7+ years of work experience as a UX designer in an e-commerce business, especially a marketplace platform
- Bachelor's degree in related major (Design, HCD, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision or other related tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Ability to present effectively to groups of people
- In-depth UX Portfolio/work samples (Portfolio link required)
- Experience in the e-commerce marketplace industry, apparel industry, B2B business, Mobile application or Back-end management system.
- Conversational Korean
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
*NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
*Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time